Ways to Give
You can help our cause in several ways:
- Contribute monetarily, or purchase Reymann Remembrances & Recipes
- Share your gift of time and involvement.
- Attend our events.
- Invite us to your own group or gathering.
- Learn about our local history and support for the developmentally disabled community of Northeast Ohio.
It’s simple – and you can do it now online. Your contribution helps to support all of our causes which benefit people in Northeast Ohio with developmental disabilities. Donate now.
Want to donate by mail? Send your tax-deductible contribute to the address below. Make check payable to:
The Charles and Salome Reymann Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 13441
Fairlawn, OH 44334
You will receive a receipt acknowledgement of your gift through the mail.
Attend Events – Or Create Your Own
The Charles and Salome Reymann Foundation hosts events to raise awareness and generate support for our mission. Our popular annual reverse raffle is a fun and festive get together of many friends who all share a passion to make life better for developmentally disabled people in Northeast Ohio.
The Reymann family, our board, foundation members and community members are grateful for these gatherings – a true show of spirit that would make Charles and Salome Reymann proud.
If you have an idea for an event, let us know. We are always seeking kindred spirits to collaborate with.
Does your group have speaking opportunities?
Invite us to speak. Our story is compelling, beginning with our immigrant roots, our manufacturing/entrepreneurship story that began in Akron in the early 1900s, and the establishment of our foundation – inspired by Charles and Salome Reymann’s faith and dedication to developmentally disabled members of their own family. Contact us here.
Become a Foundation Partner
Members of the Charles and Salome Reymann Foundation make an influential, public commitment as advocates for people with developmental disabilities and the people who educate and care for them.
Benefits of membership include:
- Listing of your business and organization and events on our website
- Opportunity to add your voice to this long-standing community in advocating for the developmentally disabled community of Northeast Ohio and beyond
- Opportunity to participate in events, meetings and other activities that bring awareness to our cause and your organization
- Invitation to the Charles and Salome Reymann Foundation meetings